Valentines Day Competition -T&Cs
Terms & Conditions : 2nd February 2018
- This competition is run by Bare Bones (owned by White Flag Pty Ltd.). It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- Employees of Bare Bones or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Only those who follow all the instructions listed on the competition photo are eligible to win.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All names are entered into the draw and the winner will be drawn on 14th February 2018.
- The winner will be notified via our instagram account.. If the winner does not accept the prize within 5 days of notification being sent by communicating with Bare Bones, the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material associated with the competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid email account prior to the beginning of the competition period. The promoter has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
- Prize does not include travel or any other associated costs.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The competition begins February 2nd and will end February 14th 5pm, 2018.